Ties for Cellular Clay Blocks
- Cellular Clay Block to Cellular Clay Block
- A0059-01-EN - CCBA-75 (PDF - 524 KB)
- A0060-01-EN - CCB-IWJ-180 (PDF - 524 KB)
- A0143-00-EN - CCBA-100 (PDF - 520 KB)
- Cellular Clay Block to Traditional Masonry
- A0058-02-EN - CCB4-150 (PDF - 530 KB)
- A0130-01-EN - CCB4-100 (PDF - 530 KB)
- A0131-01-EN - CCB4-125 (PDF - 530 KB)
Innovative and quick-to-install reinforcing bar couplers from Ancon replace time-consuming lapped joints and minimise reinforcement congestion in the gigantic concrete superstructure of Europe’s tallest building; the 87-floor, 462m high helicoidal Lakhta Tower in St. Petersburg.
Ancon is pleased to announce it has become one of the first businesses to transition its Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHS) to the new International standard ISO 45001:2018.