Ties for Timber Frames
- Frame Tie
- A0002-01-EN - Staifix Frame Tie (PDF - 522 KB)
- Staifix Timber Frame Ties
- A0050-01-EN - Staifix STF6 50mm (PDF - 523 KB)
- A0051-01-EN - Staifix STF6 75mm (PDF - 522 KB)
- A0052-01-EN - Staifix STF6 100mm (PDF - 522 KB)
- Staifix-Thor Helical Timber Ties
- A0054-01-EN - Staifix TIM6 (PDF - 523 KB)
- Timber Frame Movement Ties
- A0055-01-EN - TFMT (PDF - 524 KB)
Innovative and quick-to-install reinforcing bar couplers from Ancon replace time-consuming lapped joints and minimise reinforcement congestion in the gigantic concrete superstructure of Europe’s tallest building; the 87-floor, 462m high helicoidal Lakhta Tower in St. Petersburg.
Ancon is pleased to announce it has become one of the first businesses to transition its Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHS) to the new International standard ISO 45001:2018.