Ancon has created a set of downloadable and editable PDF design sheets and enquiry forms to help capture all the necessary project information we require to process your request as quickly as possible.
|IMPORTANT: Google Chrome Users|
Please save these forms to your desktop (right click and select Save As) and open using your PDF reader/editor. Google Chrome’s built-in PDF viewer does not support the PDF features in these files, such as saving editable fields or allowing the online submission of forms. Please contact Ancon for more information.
- Balcony Connectors
- Isolan Balcony Connector Design Sheet (PDF - 156 KB)
- Masonry Reinforcement
- Masonry Panel Design Sheet (PDF - 179 KB)
- Masonry Support
- Masonry Support Design Sheet (PDF - 68.8 KB)
- Non-Drill Fixings
- Hammer-on Fixings Design Sheet (PDF - 3.39 MB)
- Internal Column Tie Design Sheet (PDF - 68.8 KB)
- Punching Shear Reinforcement
- Shearfix Design Sheet to Eurocode 2 (PDF - 136 KB)
- Reinforcement Continuity Systems
- KSN Anchor Design Sheet (PDF - 62.6 KB)
- Roof Nails
- Staifix-Thor Helical Warm Roof Batten Fixings Design Sheet (PDF - 68.7 KB)
- Shear Load Connectors
- Shear Load Connector Design Sheet (PDF - 76.8 KB)
- Sliding Anchors
- Sliding Anchor Design Sheet (PDF - 43.6 KB)
- Tension Systems
- Tension System (Cross Bracing) Design Sheet (PDF - 74 KB)
- Tension System (Tie Bars) Specification Summary (PDF - 71.4 KB)
- Wall Ties & Restraint Fixings
- SPA Frame Cramp Design Sheet (PDF - 115 KB)
- Windposts & Parapet Posts
- Parapet Post Design Sheet (PDF - 117 KB)
- Windpost Design Sheet (PDF - 254 KB)
Following recent fire tests at BRE Global, Ancon is pleased to confirm that its innovative basalt-fibre, low thermal conductivity wall ties, Teplo-BF and Teplo-L, offer 120 minute fire resistance, making them suitable for buildings of any height.
After a string of Awards successes for the Teplo range, the new Teplo-BF low thermal conductivity wall tie has been shortlisted in the ‘Best Innovation in Insulation” category of the 2016 Build It Awards.