CPDs & Webinars
Our product training includes a selection of webinars and live CPD training seminars, available in a number of formats to suit your requirements. Our Leviat technical and sales staff have considerable technical experience of applying seminar content in practice and in answering questions from both specifiers and contractors. They can present a variety of topics via:
- In-person training delivered at your offices which can be accompanied by a complimentary buffet
- In-person training delivered at our offices in Sheffield, including factory & office tour
- Live, interactive webinars delivered on Microsoft Teams at a time and date to suit you
- A range of pre-recorded webinars (listed at the bottom of the page)
CPD Certificates can be provided for all attendees on request, for each format.
In addition, we run a series of scheduled live webinars via GoToWebinar. Our next live webinar is scheduled for:
Thursday 11th November 2021 - 1pm-2pm
Support and Restraint of Masonry Cladding on Framed Buildings
Currently, the following seminar topics are available:
- Support and Restraint of Masonry Cladding on Framed Buildings
- The Correct Use of Wall Ties and Head Restraints
- Ancon Masonry Support Systems: Specification and Installation Guidance
- Designing joints for Structural Concrete
- The joining of reinforcement in infrastructure developments
To book a seminar or to find out more, please contact us on email@example.com
The following selection of pre-recorded webinars extends our current technical services offering and complements a highly successful CPD-approved seminar programme of over 30 years.
Please rotate your device into the landscape position to view the webinar
The Support of Masonry Cladding on Framed Buildings
An overview of why we need masonry support and the various options available. Topics include: positioning of, and detailing at, movement joints and supporting masonry on radiussed areas and at suspended brickwork features.
Designing for Joints in Structural Concrete (Part 1)
Designing for Joints in Structural Concrete (Part 2)
The correct use of wall ties in brick-to-block construction