Tension & Compression Systems
|Important: Our stainless steel tension system has a new name: Halfen Detan-D (previously Ancon 500)|
Tie bars are increasingly being used in structures and buildings as an architectural as well as a structural element. Our Tension System range comprises two solutions which have been designed to meet the demanding aesthetic requirements of today’s applications.
- Free design software available
- European Technical Assessment (ETA)
- High load capacity
- Stainless steel and carbon steel options
- Bars from 8mm to 76mm diameter (depending on material)
- Choice of finishes
- Aesthetically designed forks
- Locking nut included as standard
- Full adjustment within fork connectors
- Visual check of correct installation
- Isolation supplied as standard with stainless steel systems
As a future-oriented, innovative company Leviat focuses on the ever-changing requirements of the industry, and our latest development combines the portfolio of Ancon and Halfen Tension Systems to ensure we meet the individual requirements of our customers.
Leviat takes a stand for sustainability with ground-breaking engineered products at Futurebuild 2023
Materials, products and services define how our world is built and is why Leviat is gearing up to sponsor and showcase an incredible line-up of innovative solutions from its world leading range of connecting, fixing and anchoring products at Futurebuild 2023.