Installation of MBT Couplers
DE1 Electric Nutrunner
The DE1 Electric Nutrunner comes with a new control system which includes voltage monitoring and speed sensing. This allows the user to complete their bolting with even greater precision and reliability. This is because by reliably offsetting any voltage fluctuations and changes in temperature, this new tool delivers superior torque accuracy. The DE1 switches automatically to the main available frequency (e.g. 50 Hz or 60Hz).
The digital multifunction display (O-LED) is disabled. The tool is pre-set to maximum torque to meet our requirements.
- Designed to sustain a constant load, the gearbox is now slimmer, shorter and lighter.
- New control system monitors and controls electrical current – therefore RPM remains constant.
- The DE1 is extremely accurate as the control system compensates for current and temperature changes.
- Automatic sensing and switching to the appropriate electrical frequency (50-60Hz).
- When overheating the nutrunner automatically shuts down – temperature control.
Please contact Ancon for further information.
Innovative and quick-to-install reinforcing bar couplers from Ancon replace time-consuming lapped joints and minimise reinforcement congestion in the gigantic concrete superstructure of Europe’s tallest building; the 87-floor, 462m high helicoidal Lakhta Tower in St. Petersburg.
Ancon is pleased to announce it has become one of the first businesses to transition its Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHS) to the new International standard ISO 45001:2018.