Installation of MBT Couplers
DE1 Electric Nutrunner
The DE1 Electric Nutrunner comes with a new control system which includes voltage monitoring and speed sensing. This allows the user to complete their bolting with even greater precision and reliability. This is because by reliably offsetting any voltage fluctuations and changes in temperature, this new tool delivers superior torque accuracy. The DE1 switches automatically to the main available frequency (e.g. 50 Hz or 60Hz).
The digital multifunction display (O-LED) is disabled. The tool is pre-set to maximum torque to meet our requirements.
- Designed to sustain a constant load, the gearbox is now slimmer, shorter and lighter.
- New control system monitors and controls electrical current – therefore RPM remains constant.
- The DE1 is extremely accurate as the control system compensates for current and temperature changes.
- Automatic sensing and switching to the appropriate electrical frequency (50-60Hz).
- When overheating the nutrunner automatically shuts down – temperature control.
Please contact Leviat for further information.
Leading masonry support brand, Ancon, and the UK’s largest brickwork special shape and masonry fabrication company, Ibstock Kevington, have launched Nexus® XI – a new, mechanically fixed brick-faced support system and lintel range - to further enhance the already popular Nexus® offering.
Leviat, the new home of Ancon, HALFEN, Isedio and many more trusted product brands, will be exhibiting at the Tall Buildings Conference & Awards first online event, taking place on Wednesday 18th November 2020.