Installation of MBT Couplers
DE1 Electric Nutrunner
The DE1 Electric Nutrunner comes with a new control system which includes voltage monitoring and speed sensing. This allows the user to complete their bolting with even greater precision and reliability. This is because by reliably offsetting any voltage fluctuations and changes in temperature, this new tool delivers superior torque accuracy. The DE1 switches automatically to the main available frequency (e.g. 50 Hz or 60Hz).
The digital multifunction display (O-LED) is disabled. The tool is pre-set to maximum torque to meet our requirements.
- Designed to sustain a constant load, the gearbox is now slimmer, shorter and lighter.
- New control system monitors and controls electrical current – therefore RPM remains constant.
- The DE1 is extremely accurate as the control system compensates for current and temperature changes.
- Automatic sensing and switching to the appropriate electrical frequency (50-60Hz).
- When overheating the nutrunner automatically shuts down – temperature control.
Please contact Ancon for further information.
Ancon has extended its technical services offering with the addition of webinars to complement a highly successful CPD-approved seminar programme of over 30 years.
Visit the Ancon stand at Evolving Concrete to see the latest high integrity steel fixings, engineered specifically for the UK concrete sector, and to talk to our technical representatives about your specific project requirements.