Ancon has a wealth of experience of working with a variety of material grades and boasts an impressive project portfolio. The company has the capability to fabricate all Austenitic, Duplex and Super Duplex stainless steels in a plate thickness of up to 30mm.
All fabrication work is designed and manufactured to suit individual customer requirements and large stocks of stainless steel are maintained in order to meet urgent deliveries.
Ancon supplies both volume and one-off orders to exacting quality standards. The company is well equipped to supply repeat orders for non-standard products.
The following services are available:
- Plasma, laser and water jet profiling
- CNC Press braking
- MIG, TIG, MMA and Spot Welding
- Machining including drilling, milling and turning
- Section rolling
- Wire and Strip, bending and forming
- Bar bending, threading and forming
- Tube Processing
- Coining, forming and blanking
- Deburring and finishing
Technical staff will advise on the most appropriate and cost effective solution to suit specific applications. Drawings can be submitted to your design team for approval before manufacture.
Ancon will dedicate the services of a project management team to ensure all fabrication work is produced and scheduled for delivery to suit your requirements.
Visit the Projects section and the relevant industry sections in the menu for more information.
Quality and Approvals
All Ancon fabrications are designed and manufactured to the quality requirements of ISO 9001: 2008 and our environmental management system complies with ISO 14001: 2004.
Other features of our control systems include:
- Weld procedures qualified to ISO 15614/15613
- Welder approval to EN 9606 -1: 2013 (previously EN 287-1: 2011)
- Welder operator approval to BS EN ISO 14732: 2013 (previously EN 1418)
- Welding acceptance criteria to EN 5817 Quality Level C
The surface finish of stainless steel can vary from a matt descaled finish to a bright highly polished finish. Fabrications can be supplied with a specific surface finish to suit the requirements of the application.
Ancon offers the following services:
- Mechanical and Electro-polishing
- Bead and Grit Blasting
- Advice on most suitable surface finish
Unless specified all Ancon products will be manufactured in a rolled mill finish to EN 10088.
Ancon’s commitment to business excellence has been further recognised with long tenure awards for two of the industry’s key systems management standards.
The Lockable Dowel has won a 2017 Most Innovative Product award in the USA. It has been named Editor’s Choice in the ‘Materials for Concrete Construction’ category.