Tunnelling & Infrastructure
Below are some examples of Ancon's fabrication work.
- Brisbane North-South Bypass, Australia
- City West Cable Tunnel, Australia
- Perth City Metro Rail Tunnel, Australia
- Clyde Tunnel, UK
- Dartford River Crossing, UK
- Channel Tunnel Rail Link, UK
- Thessaloniki Metro, Greece
- Plabutsch Tunnel, Austria
- Gotthard Tunnel, Switzerland
- Horburg Tunnel, Switzerland
Tunnel Ceiling Suspension Systems
Decorative Bridge Cappings and Bracketry
Components of Architectural, Fire Resistant Tunnel Linings and Support Systems
Cable Support Systems
Project: Carlton Cable Tunnel, Australia
Client: Energy Australia, Contractor: The Abergeldie Group,
Cable Support Engineering: Ancon
Road Deck Endplates
Project: Perth City Metro Rail Tunnel, Australia
Contractor: Leighton Kumagai JV
Innovative and quick-to-install reinforcing bar couplers from Ancon replace time-consuming lapped joints and minimise reinforcement congestion in the gigantic concrete superstructure of Europe’s tallest building; the 87-floor, 462m high helicoidal Lakhta Tower in St. Petersburg.
Ancon is pleased to announce it has become one of the first businesses to transition its Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHS) to the new International standard ISO 45001:2018.