Processing of Bars for Tapered Thread Couplers
The Ancon TT40RH is a tapered threading machine designed for the production of taper threads on steel reinforcing bars.
All machines are designed, built and supplied for the safe and secure threading of the ends of steel reinforcing bar in the range of 12mm to 40mm diameter, the maximum allowable full diameter (over the ribs) being 48mm.
The machine must not be used for any purpose other than the threading of the bar ends to facilitate the fixing of the range of Ancon Tapered Thread Couplers.
|Voltage||400 Volt +/- 10% (3 Phase)|
|Frequency||50 hz +/- 5%|
*The machine must be connected to an earth cable
In addition to the TT40RH Taper Thread Machine, 400 volt (+/- 10%), 3 phase 16amp with Lewden 3 pin socket and earth, Leviat is able to provide a number of supplementary items (may be subject to additional charges):
- CAM guides for 12 - 40mm Ø rebar. Other sizes are available on request.
- Thread Cutting Chasers: 2mm pitch for 12 - 16mm Ø rebar and 2.5mm pitch for 20 - 40mm Ø rebar
- Checking gauges for 12 - 40mm threads. Other sizes are available on request.
- Torque Wrenches for coupler range 12mm – 32mm and coupler range 16mm – 50mm.
- English Operation & Maintenance Manual. Other languages can be supplied on request.
- Training in the operation and maintenance of the TT40RH Taper Thread Machine.
For more information please contact us.
CG200 Grinding Machine
|Speed||2800rpm (30 m/s)|
|Wheel Dimensions - Grey||200 x 25 x 16mm|
|Wheel Dimensions - White||200 x 40 x 16mm|
|Noise - Sound Power Level||<85Db|
|Noise - Sound Pressure Level||<85Db|
For more information please contact Leviat.
As a future-oriented, innovative company Leviat focuses on the ever-changing requirements of the industry, and our latest development combines the portfolio of Ancon and Halfen Tension Systems to ensure we meet the individual requirements of our customers.
Leviat takes a stand for sustainability with ground-breaking engineered products at Futurebuild 2023
Materials, products and services define how our world is built and is why Leviat is gearing up to sponsor and showcase an incredible line-up of innovative solutions from its world leading range of connecting, fixing and anchoring products at Futurebuild 2023.