Processing of Bars for Tapered Thread Couplers
The Ancon TT40RH is a tapered threading machine designed for the production of taper threads on steel reinforcing bars.
All machines are designed, built and supplied for the safe and secure threading of the ends of steel reinforcing bar in the range of 12mm to 40mm diameter, the maximum allowable full diameter (over the ribs) being 48mm.
The machine must not be used for any purpose other than the threading of the bar ends to facilitate the fixing of the range of Ancon Tapered Thread Couplers.
|Voltage||400 Volt +/- 10% (3 Phase)|
|Frequency||50 hz +/- 5%|
*The machine must be connected to an earth cable
In addition to the TT40RH Taper Thread Machine, 400 volt (+/- 10%), 3 phase 16amp with Lewden 3 pin socket and earth, Leviat is able to provide a number of supplementary items (may be subject to additional charges):
- CAM guides for 12 - 40mm Ø rebar. Other sizes are available on request.
- Thread Cutting Chasers: 2mm pitch for 12 - 16mm Ø rebar and 2.5mm pitch for 20 - 40mm Ø rebar
- Checking gauges for 12 - 40mm threads. Other sizes are available on request.
- Torque Wrenches for coupler range 12mm – 32mm and coupler range 16mm – 50mm.
- English Operation & Maintenance Manual. Other languages can be supplied on request.
- Training in the operation and maintenance of the TT40RH Taper Thread Machine.
For more information please contact us.
CG200 Grinding Machine
|Speed||2800rpm (30 m/s)|
|Wheel Dimensions - Grey||200 x 25 x 16mm|
|Wheel Dimensions - White||200 x 40 x 16mm|
|Noise - Sound Power Level||<85Db|
|Noise - Sound Pressure Level||<85Db|
For more information please contact Leviat.
Construction industry remains open. Manufacturing at Leviat continues through latest national lockdown.
The health, safety and wellbeing of all those who work with us and for us, as well as the general public, is always our No. 1 priority.
From January 1st 2021, the UK will recognise both the EU CE marking approvals, for a time limited period, and the new UK based approval system, which will be known as the UKCA mark. The EU will only recognise CE marking by EU notified bodies as proof of efficacy moving forwards. Leviat has been working closely with both EU notified and UK approved bodies to ensure compliance is achieved at the earliest possible opportunity and we can confirm that we have obtained all relevant certification.