Leviat designs and manufactures high integrity steel products for the construction industry.
This policy applies to all activities undertaken by Leviat in the UK and impacts upon our suppliers and customers. This document serves to outline our commitment to meeting our environmental obligations and forms the basis of our environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001.
We are committed to minimising the impact of our operations on the environment by ensuring that we achieve the following:
- Compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes. In cases where no such legislation is known to exist, we will employ such measures as to ensure that adequate control measures have been adopted so far as is reasonably practicable.
- Review the environmental impact of all company activities with all relevant parties. This will enable us to identify suitable and effective control measures in order to protect the environment, prevent pollution, reduce waste, and will also serve to establish objectives and targets.
- Involve all Leviat employees in our environmental programme and ensure that training is provided to enable them to fulfil their roles and responsibilities. We recognise the importance of gaining full cooperation and commitment from its employees in order to implement and maintain an effective environmental management system.
- Maintain a programme of continual improvement by setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
- Engage suppliers and customers to ensure the best environmental practice is adopted in all of our activities, so far as is reasonably practicable.
- Improve energy and other resource efficiency.
This policy will be made available to all Leviat employees and any person(s) working on behalf of Leviat.
Signed for and on behalf of Leviat, by Rune Magnusson, Managing Director (Europe West & APAC)
As a future-oriented, innovative company Leviat focuses on the ever-changing requirements of the industry, and our latest development combines the portfolio of Ancon and Halfen Tension Systems to ensure we meet the individual requirements of our customers.
Leviat takes a stand for sustainability with ground-breaking engineered products at Futurebuild 2023
Materials, products and services define how our world is built and is why Leviat is gearing up to sponsor and showcase an incredible line-up of innovative solutions from its world leading range of connecting, fixing and anchoring products at Futurebuild 2023.