For cast-in sockets see below or choose an option from the menu.
To view/download a document, you can either click the link or (windows users) right click the link and choose the 'save target as' option.
- All Cast-in Socket CAD Files
- All Cast-in Socket CAD Files (ZIP - 131 KB)
- Cast-in Sockets
- M10 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 81.4 KB)
- M12 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 81.1 KB)
- M16 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 80.9 KB)
- M20 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 80.9 KB)
- M24 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 81.1 KB)
As a future-oriented, innovative company Leviat focuses on the ever-changing requirements of the industry, and our latest development combines the portfolio of Ancon and Halfen Tension Systems to ensure we meet the individual requirements of our customers.
Leviat takes a stand for sustainability with ground-breaking engineered products at Futurebuild 2023
Materials, products and services define how our world is built and is why Leviat is gearing up to sponsor and showcase an incredible line-up of innovative solutions from its world leading range of connecting, fixing and anchoring products at Futurebuild 2023.