AMR-X Masonry Reinforcement
Each declaration of performance is identified by the end initials e.g. L0004-00-CA:
CA = UKCA Marking
The UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking is the new UK product marking that will be used for goods being placed on the market in Great Britain.
NI = CE UKNI Marking
The UKNI marking is a new conformity marking for products placed on the market in Northern Ireland which will be used on products that have undergone mandatory third-party conformity assessment by a body based in the UK.
CE = CE Marking
For products used in Europe the existing CE mark will still remain.
- 100mm-125mm Brick/Block
- L0240-00-CA - AMRX-S-D3.0-W60 (PDF - 364 KB)
- L0240-00-NI - AMRX-S-D3.0-W60 (PDF - 360 KB)
- L0241-00-CA - AMRX-S-D5.0-W60 (PDF - 364 KB)
- L0241-00-NI - AMRX-S-D5.0-W60 (PDF - 360 KB)
- 140mm-150mm Block
- L0242-00-CA - AMRX-S-D3.0-W100 (PDF - 364 KB)
- L0242-00-NI - AMRX-S-D3.0-W100 (PDF - 360 KB)
- L0243-00-CA - AMRX-S-D5.0-W100 (PDF - 364 KB)
- L0243-00-NI - AMRX-S-D5.0-W100 (PDF - 360 KB)
Construction industry remains open. Manufacturing at Leviat continues through latest national lockdown.
The health, safety and wellbeing of all those who work with us and for us, as well as the general public, is always our No. 1 priority.
From January 1st 2021, the UK will recognise both the EU CE marking approvals, for a time limited period, and the new UK based approval system, which will be known as the UKCA mark. The EU will only recognise CE marking by EU notified bodies as proof of efficacy moving forwards. Leviat has been working closely with both EU notified and UK approved bodies to ensure compliance is achieved at the earliest possible opportunity and we can confirm that we have obtained all relevant certification.