AMR-X Masonry Reinforcement
Each declaration of performance is identified by the end initials e.g. L0004-00-CA:
CA = UKCA Marking
The UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking is the new UK product marking that will be used for goods being placed on the market in Great Britain.
NI = CE UKNI Marking
The UKNI marking is a new conformity marking for products placed on the market in Northern Ireland which will be used on products that have undergone mandatory third-party conformity assessment by a body based in the UK.
CE = CE Marking
For products used in Europe the existing CE mark will still remain.
- 100mm-125mm Brick/Block
- L0240-01-CA - AMRX-S-D3.0-W60 (PDF - 435 KB)
- L0240-00-CE - AMRX-S-D3.0-W60 (PDF - 460 KB)
- L0241-01-CA - AMRX-S-D5.0-W60 (PDF - 436 KB)
- L0241-00-CE - AMRX-S-D5.0-W60 (PDF - 461 KB)
- 140mm-150mm Block
- L0242-01-CA - AMRX-S-D3.0-W100 (PDF - 435 KB)
- L0242-00-CE - AMRX-S-D3.0-W100 (PDF - 461 KB)
- L0243-01-CA - AMRX-S-D5.0-W100 (PDF - 436 KB)
- L0243-00-CE - AMRX-S-D5.0-W100 (PDF - 462 KB)
As a future-oriented, innovative company Leviat focuses on the ever-changing requirements of the industry, and our latest development combines the portfolio of Ancon and Halfen Tension Systems to ensure we meet the individual requirements of our customers.
Leviat takes a stand for sustainability with ground-breaking engineered products at Futurebuild 2023
Materials, products and services define how our world is built and is why Leviat is gearing up to sponsor and showcase an incredible line-up of innovative solutions from its world leading range of connecting, fixing and anchoring products at Futurebuild 2023.