To view/download a document, you can either click the link or (windows users) right click the link and choose the 'save target as' option.
- All 'Head' Wall Tie Reference CAD Files
- All 'Head' Wall Tie Reference CAD Files (ZIP - 305 KB)
- Tie Head X (DWG - 25.4 KB)
- Tie Head V (DWG - 26 KB)
- Tie Head G (DWG - 26.3 KB)
- Tie Head B (DWG - 26 KB)
- Tie Head 40 (DWG - 25.6 KB)
- Tie Head 38 (DWG - 25.5 KB)
- Tie Head 36 (DWG - 25.6 KB)
- Tie Head 30 (DWG - 25.6 KB)
- Tie Head 28 (DWG - 25.7 KB)
- Tie Head 25 (DWG - 25.7 KB)
- Tie Head 21 (DWG - 25.9 KB)
As a future-oriented, innovative company Leviat focuses on the ever-changing requirements of the industry, and our latest development combines the portfolio of Ancon and Halfen Tension Systems to ensure we meet the individual requirements of our customers.
Leviat takes a stand for sustainability with ground-breaking engineered products at Futurebuild 2023
Materials, products and services define how our world is built and is why Leviat is gearing up to sponsor and showcase an incredible line-up of innovative solutions from its world leading range of connecting, fixing and anchoring products at Futurebuild 2023.