Ties for Cellular Clay Blocks
Each declaration of performance is identified by the end initials e.g. L0004-00-CA:
CA = UKCA Marking
The UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking is the new UK product marking that will be used for goods being placed on the market in Great Britain.
NI = CE UKNI Marking
The UKNI marking is a new conformity marking for products placed on the market in Northern Ireland which will be used on products that have undergone mandatory third-party conformity assessment by a body based in the UK.
CE = CE Marking
For products used in Europe the existing CE mark will still remain.
- Cellular Clay Block to Cellular Clay Block
- L0059-00-CA - CCBA-75 (PDF - 625 KB)
- L0059-00-NI - CCBA-75 (PDF - 620 KB)
- L0060-00-CA - CCB-IWJ-180 (PDF - 548 KB)
- L0060-00-NI - CCB-IWJ-180 (PDF - 544 KB)
- L0143-00-CA - CCBA-100 (PDF - 624 KB)
- L0143-00-NI - CCBA-100 (PDF - 620 KB)
- L0145-00-CA - CCB-JJ 210-260mm (PDF - 832 KB)
- L0145-00-NI - CCB-JJ 210-260mm (PDF - 641 KB)
- L0146-00-CA - CCB-JJ 285-360mm (PDF - 782 KB)
- L0146-00-NI - CCB-JJ 285-360mm (PDF - 686 KB)
- L0147-00-CA - CCB-L-200 (PDF - 637 KB)
- L0147-00-NI - CCB-L-200 (PDF - 642 KB)
- L0148-00-CA - CCB-SMJ-200 (PDF - 729 KB)
- L0148-00-NI - CCB-SMJ-200 (PDF - 647 KB)
- L0149-00-CA - CCB-TMJ-200 (PDF - 685 KB)
- L0149-00-NI - CCB-TMJ-200 (PDF - 645 KB)
- Cellular Clay Block to Traditional Masonry
- L0058-00-CA - CCB4-150 (PDF - 542 KB)
- L0058-00-NI - CCB4-150 (PDF - 537 KB)
- L0130-00-CA - CCB4-100 (PDF - 541 KB)
- L0130-00-NI - CCB4-100 (PDF - 537 KB)
- L0131-00-CA - CCB4-125 (PDF - 541 KB)
- L0131-00-NI - CCB4-125 (PDF - 537 KB)
Our offices will close on Thursday 23rd December and reopen on 4th January 2022.
The latest innovative product developments from each of Leviat's established and trusted connecting, fixing, and anchoring brands will be showcased on our stand at London Build 2021.