Ancon has created a set of downloadable and editable PDF design sheets and enquiry forms to help capture all the necessary project information we require to process your request as quickly as possible.
|IMPORTANT: Google Chrome Users
Please save these forms to your desktop (right click and select Save As) and open using your PDF reader/editor. Google Chrome’s built-in PDF viewer does not support the PDF features in these files, such as saving editable fields or allowing the online submission of forms. Please contact us for more information.
- Balcony Connectors
- Ancon Balcony Thermal Breaks Design Sheet (PDF - 296 KB)
- Masonry Support
- Masonry Support Design Sheet (PDF - 82.3 KB)
- Non-Drill Fixings
- Hammer-on Fixings Design Sheet (PDF - 196 KB)
- Internal Column Tie Design Sheet (PDF - 103 KB)
- Punching Shear Reinforcement
- Shearfix Design Sheet to Eurocode 2 (PDF - 125 KB)
- Reinforcement Continuity Systems
- KSN Anchor Design Sheet (PDF - 64.5 KB)
- Eazistrip Enquiry/Order Form (PDF - 92.7 KB)
- CB Coupler Box Enquiry/Order Form (PDF - 143 KB)
- KSN Anchor Box Design Sheet (PDF - 61.4 KB)
- Roof Nails
- Ancon Staifix-Thor Helical Warm Roof Batten Fixings Design Sheet (PDF - 68.3 KB)
- Shear Load Connectors
- Shear Load Connector Design Sheet (PDF - 94.3 KB)
- ESDQ-L20 ESDQ-L20W Lockable Dowel Design Sheet (PDF - 212 KB)
- HLDQ-L30 Lockable Dowel Design Sheet (PDF - 211 KB)
- Sliding Anchors
- Sliding Anchor Design Sheet (PDF - 90.1 KB)
- Tension Systems
- Tension System (Tie Bars) Specification Summary (PDF - 69.5 KB)
- Anchor Disc Cross Brace Design Sheet (PDF - 90.9 KB)
- Anchor Disc Cross Brace with Three Bars Design Sheet (PDF - 91.2 KB)
- Cross Coupler Cross Brace Design Sheet (PDF - 94 KB)
- Wall Ties & Restraint Fixings
- SPA Frame Cramp Design Sheet (PDF - 100 KB)
- Coping Restraint Design Sheet (PDF - 393 KB)
- Windposts & Parapet Posts
- Parapet Post Design Sheet (PDF - 145 KB)
- Windpost Design Sheet (PDF - 257 KB)
Construction industry remains open. Manufacturing at Leviat continues through latest national lockdown.
The health, safety and wellbeing of all those who work with us and for us, as well as the general public, is always our No. 1 priority.
From January 1st 2021, the UK will recognise both the EU CE marking approvals, for a time limited period, and the new UK based approval system, which will be known as the UKCA mark. The EU will only recognise CE marking by EU notified bodies as proof of efficacy moving forwards. Leviat has been working closely with both EU notified and UK approved bodies to ensure compliance is achieved at the earliest possible opportunity and we can confirm that we have obtained all relevant certification.