Ties for Timber Frames
Each declaration of performance is identified by the end initials e.g. L0004-00-CA:
CA = UKCA Marking
The UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking is the new UK product marking that will be used for goods being placed on the market in Great Britain.
NI = CE UKNI Marking
The UKNI marking is a new conformity marking for products placed on the market in Northern Ireland which will be used on products that have undergone mandatory third-party conformity assessment by a body based in the UK.
CE = CE Marking
For products used in Europe the existing CE mark will still remain.
- Frame Tie
- L0002-01-CA - Ancon Staifix Frame Tie (PDF - 337 KB)
- L0002-01-NI - Ancon Staifix Frame Tie (PDF - 365 KB)
- Staifix Timber Frame Ties
- L0050-01-CA - Staifix STF6 50mm (PDF - 384 KB)
- L0050-01-NI - Staifix STF6 50mm (PDF - 389 KB)
- L0051-01-CA - Staifix STF6 75mm (PDF - 387 KB)
- L0051-01-NI - Staifix STF6 75mm (PDF - 390 KB)
- L0052-01-CA - Staifix STF6 100mm (PDF - 386 KB)
- L0052-01-NI - Staifix STF6 100mm (PDF - 390 KB)
- Staifix-Thor Helical Timber Ties
- L0054-01-CA - Ancon Staifix TIM6 (PDF - 424 KB)
- L0054-01-NI - Ancon Staifix TIM6 (PDF - 393 KB)
As a future-oriented, innovative company Leviat focuses on the ever-changing requirements of the industry, and our latest development combines the portfolio of Ancon and Halfen Tension Systems to ensure we meet the individual requirements of our customers.
Leviat takes a stand for sustainability with ground-breaking engineered products at Futurebuild 2023
Materials, products and services define how our world is built and is why Leviat is gearing up to sponsor and showcase an incredible line-up of innovative solutions from its world leading range of connecting, fixing and anchoring products at Futurebuild 2023.