Ties for Timber Frames
Each declaration of performance is identified by the end initials e.g. L0004-00-CA:
CA = UKCA Marking
The UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking is the new UK product marking that will be used for goods being placed on the market in Great Britain.
NI = CE UKNI Marking
The UKNI marking is a new conformity marking for products placed on the market in Northern Ireland which will be used on products that have undergone mandatory third-party conformity assessment by a body based in the UK.
CE = CE Marking
For products used in Europe the existing CE mark will still remain.
- Frame Tie
- L0002-00-CA - Ancon Staifix Frame Tie (PDF - 540 KB)
- L0002-00-NI - Ancon Staifix Frame Tie (PDF - 536 KB)
- Staifix Timber Frame Ties
- L0050-00-CA - Staifix STF6 50mm (PDF - 540 KB)
- L0050-00-NI - Staifix STF6 50mm (PDF - 536 KB)
- L0051-00-CA - Staifix STF6 75mm (PDF - 540 KB)
- L0051-00-NI - Staifix STF6 75mm (PDF - 536 KB)
- L0052-00-CA - Staifix STF6 100mm (PDF - 540 KB)
- L0052-00-NI - Staifix STF6 100mm (PDF - 536 KB)
- Staifix-Thor Helical Timber Ties
- L0054-00-CA - Ancon Staifix TIM6 (PDF - 541 KB)
- L0054-00-NI - Ancon Staifix TIM6 (PDF - 536 KB)
We are delighted to announce that we will be sponsoring a Bear for the 2021 ‘Bears of Sheffield’ sculpture trail, a unique participative public art event that will raise funds for a new, urgently needed, Cancer and Leukaemia ward at Sheffield Children’s Hospital.
Designed to minimise thermal bridging in masonry cavity walls, the patented Ancon Thermal Windpost (TWP2) from Leviat offers up to an impressive 70% reduction in thermal transmission through the span of the windpost.