Ties for Timber Frames
Each declaration of performance is identified by the end initials e.g. L0004-00-CA:
CA = UKCA Marking
The UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking is the new UK product marking that will be used for goods being placed on the market in Great Britain.
NI = CE UKNI Marking
The UKNI marking is a new conformity marking for products placed on the market in Northern Ireland which will be used on products that have undergone mandatory third-party conformity assessment by a body based in the UK.
CE = CE Marking
For products used in Europe the existing CE mark will still remain.
- Frame Tie
- L0002-00-CA - Ancon Staifix Frame Tie (PDF - 540 KB)
- L0002-00-NI - Ancon Staifix Frame Tie (PDF - 536 KB)
- Staifix Timber Frame Ties
- L0050-00-CA - Staifix STF6 50mm (PDF - 540 KB)
- L0050-00-NI - Staifix STF6 50mm (PDF - 536 KB)
- L0051-00-CA - Staifix STF6 75mm (PDF - 540 KB)
- L0051-00-NI - Staifix STF6 75mm (PDF - 536 KB)
- L0052-00-CA - Staifix STF6 100mm (PDF - 540 KB)
- L0052-00-NI - Staifix STF6 100mm (PDF - 536 KB)
- Staifix-Thor Helical Timber Ties
- L0054-00-CA - Ancon Staifix TIM6 (PDF - 541 KB)
- L0054-00-NI - Ancon Staifix TIM6 (PDF - 536 KB)
Construction industry remains open. Manufacturing at Leviat continues through latest national lockdown.
The health, safety and wellbeing of all those who work with us and for us, as well as the general public, is always our No. 1 priority.
From January 1st 2021, the UK will recognise both the EU CE marking approvals, for a time limited period, and the new UK based approval system, which will be known as the UKCA mark. The EU will only recognise CE marking by EU notified bodies as proof of efficacy moving forwards. Leviat has been working closely with both EU notified and UK approved bodies to ensure compliance is achieved at the earliest possible opportunity and we can confirm that we have obtained all relevant certification.