To view/download a document, you can either click the link or (windows users) right click the link and choose the 'save target as' option.
- All Tension Disc CAD Files
- Tension Disc (all DXF/DWG CAD files) (ZIP - 115 KB)
- tension disc8 (DWG - 18.5 KB)
- tension disc10 (DWG - 18.6 KB)
- tension disc12 (DWG - 18.5 KB)
- tension disc16 (DWG - 19 KB)
- tension disc20 (DWG - 18.5 KB)
- tension disc24 (DWG - 18.9 KB)
- tension disc30 (DWG - 19.1 KB)
- tension disc36 (DWG - 19.3 KB)
- tension disc42 (DWG - 19.2 KB)
- tension disc6 (DXF - 37.9 KB)
As a future-oriented, innovative company Leviat focuses on the ever-changing requirements of the industry, and our latest development combines the portfolio of Ancon and Halfen Tension Systems to ensure we meet the individual requirements of our customers.
Leviat takes a stand for sustainability with ground-breaking engineered products at Futurebuild 2023
Materials, products and services define how our world is built and is why Leviat is gearing up to sponsor and showcase an incredible line-up of innovative solutions from its world leading range of connecting, fixing and anchoring products at Futurebuild 2023.