To view/download a document, you can either click the link or (windows users) right click the link and choose the 'save target as' option.
- All Tension Fork CAD Files
- Tension Fork (all DXF/DWG CAD files) (ZIP - 131 KB)
- tension fork8 (DWG - 20.3 KB)
- tension fork10 (DWG - 20.5 KB)
- tension fork12 (DWG - 20.6 KB)
- tension fork16 (DWG - 21.6 KB)
- tension fork20 (DWG - 20.2 KB)
- tension fork24 (DWG - 24.2 KB)
- tension fork30 (DWG - 20 KB)
- tension fork36 (DWG - 20.1 KB)
- tension fork42 (DWG - 20.1 KB)
As a future-oriented, innovative company Leviat focuses on the ever-changing requirements of the industry, and our latest development combines the portfolio of Ancon and Halfen Tension Systems to ensure we meet the individual requirements of our customers.
Leviat takes a stand for sustainability with ground-breaking engineered products at Futurebuild 2023
Materials, products and services define how our world is built and is why Leviat is gearing up to sponsor and showcase an incredible line-up of innovative solutions from its world leading range of connecting, fixing and anchoring products at Futurebuild 2023.