To view/download a document, you can either click the link or (windows users) right click the link and choose the 'save target as' option.
- All Tension Hanger CAD Files
- Tension Hanger (all DXF/DWG CAD files) (ZIP - 129 KB)
- tension hanger16 (DWG - 42.4 KB)
- tension hanger20 (DWG - 42.4 KB)
- tension hanger24 (DWG - 42.3 KB)
- tension hanger30 (DWG - 42.5 KB)
- tension hanger36 (DWG - 42.5 KB)
- tension hanger42 (DWG - 42.5 KB)
- tension hanger48 (DWG - 42.5 KB)
- tension hanger56 (DWG - 42.5 KB)
- tension hanger16 (DXF - 55.6 KB)
- tension hanger20 (DXF - 56.1 KB)
- tension hanger24 (DXF - 56.1 KB)
- tension hanger30 (DXF - 56.1 KB)
- tension hanger36 (DXF - 56.2 KB)
- tension hanger42 (DXF - 56.1 KB)
- tension hanger48 (DXF - 56.2 KB)
- tension hanger56 (DXF - 74.5 KB)
Construction industry remains open. Manufacturing at Leviat continues through latest national lockdown.
The health, safety and wellbeing of all those who work with us and for us, as well as the general public, is always our No. 1 priority.
From January 1st 2021, the UK will recognise both the EU CE marking approvals, for a time limited period, and the new UK based approval system, which will be known as the UKCA mark. The EU will only recognise CE marking by EU notified bodies as proof of efficacy moving forwards. Leviat has been working closely with both EU notified and UK approved bodies to ensure compliance is achieved at the earliest possible opportunity and we can confirm that we have obtained all relevant certification.