For cast-in sockets see below or choose an option from the menu.
To view/download a document, you can either click the link or (windows users) right click the link and choose the 'save target as' option.
- All Cast-in Socket CAD Files
- All Cast-in Socket CAD Files (ZIP - 131 KB)
- Cast-in Sockets
- M10 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 81.4 KB)
- M12 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 81.1 KB)
- M16 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 80.9 KB)
- M20 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 80.9 KB)
- M24 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 81.1 KB)
Now available in lengths of 325mm and 350mm, the Ancon ST1 wall tie range has been extended to suit high-rise masonry buildings with insulated cavities up to 225mm wide.
When forming a cross brace using tie bars, the new Ancon Cross Coupler offers a streamlined alternative to an anchor disc.