For cast-in sockets see below or choose an option from the menu.
To view/download a document, you can either click the link or (windows users) right click the link and choose the 'save target as' option.
- All Cast-in Socket CAD Files
- All Cast-in Socket CAD Files (ZIP - 131 KB)
- Cast-in Sockets
- M10 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 81.4 KB)
- M12 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 81.1 KB)
- M16 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 80.9 KB)
- M20 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 80.9 KB)
- M24 Cast-in Socket (DWG - 81.1 KB)
Ancon is pleased to announce the appointment of Peter McDermott as Group Managing Director, effective 1st January 2019 following the retirement of Stuart Maxwell.
2018 has been another busy year at Ancon following a string of new product launches and improvements, challenging projects and a third Queen’s Award for Enterprise. Here is a quick recap of what’s happened over the last 12 months.