To view/download a document, you can either click the link or (windows users) right click the link and choose the 'save target as' option.
- All 'Shank' Wall Tie Reference CAD Files
- All 'Shank' Wall Tie Reference CAD Files (ZIP - 131 KB)
- Tie Shank D (DWG - 79.6 KB)
- Tie Shank F (DWG - 79.9 KB)
- Tie Shank H (DWG - 79.9 KB)
- Tie Shank P (DWG - 79.1 KB)
- Tie Shank V (DWG - 79.9 KB)
When forming a cross brace using tie bars, the new Ancon Cross Coupler offers a streamlined alternative to an anchor disc.
We are proud to be a main sponsor of the annual Brick Awards which recognise excellence in the application of brick. The event will be held on Thursday 9th November 2017 at The Hilton, Park Lane, London.