To view/download a document, you can either click the link or (windows users) right click the link and choose the 'save target as' option.
- All 'Shank' Wall Tie Reference CAD Files
- All 'Shank' Wall Tie Reference CAD Files (ZIP - 131 KB)
- Tie Shank D (DWG - 79.6 KB)
- Tie Shank F (DWG - 79.9 KB)
- Tie Shank H (DWG - 79.9 KB)
- Tie Shank P (DWG - 79.1 KB)
- Tie Shank V (DWG - 79.9 KB)
Ancon will be launching its latest fixing innovations at Ecobuild 2018, including extensions to its unique Teplo range of low thermal conductivity wall ties manufactured from basalt fibres.
2017 was another busy year for Ancon, so in case you missed anything, our new products, approvals and company news are all summarised here.