Ancon has created a set of downloadable and editable PDF design sheets and enquiry forms to help capture all the necessary project information we require to process your request as quickly as possible.
|IMPORTANT: Google Chrome Users|
Please save these forms to your desktop (right click and select Save As) and open using your PDF reader/editor. Google Chrome’s built-in PDF viewer does not support the PDF features in these files, such as saving editable fields or allowing the online submission of forms. Please contact Ancon for more information.
- Balcony Connectors
- Ancon Balcony Thermal Breaks Design Sheet (PDF - 397 KB)
- Masonry Support
- Masonry Support Design Sheet (PDF - 158 KB)
- Non-Drill Fixings
- Hammer-on Fixings Design Sheet (PDF - 3.39 MB)
- Internal Column Tie Design Sheet (PDF - 68.8 KB)
- Punching Shear Reinforcement
- Shearfix Design Sheet to Eurocode 2 (PDF - 136 KB)
- Reinforcement Continuity Systems
- KSN Anchor Design Sheet (PDF - 62.6 KB)
- Roof Nails
- Staifix-Thor Helical Warm Roof Batten Fixings Design Sheet (PDF - 68.7 KB)
- Shear Load Connectors
- Shear Load Connector Design Sheet (PDF - 76.8 KB)
- Sliding Anchors
- Sliding Anchor Design Sheet (PDF - 43.6 KB)
- Tension Systems
- Tension System (Tie Bars) Specification Summary (PDF - 101 KB)
- Anchor Disc Cross Brace Design Sheet (PDF - 64 KB)
- Anchor Disc Cross Brace with Three Bars Design Sheet (PDF - 510 KB)
- Cross Coupler Cross Brace Design Sheet (PDF - 69.2 KB)
- Wall Ties & Restraint Fixings
- SPA Frame Cramp Design Sheet (PDF - 132 KB)
- Coping Restraint Design Sheet (PDF - 283 KB)
- Windposts & Parapet Posts
- Parapet Post Design Sheet (PDF - 117 KB)
- Windpost Design Sheet (PDF - 266 KB)
Teplo-BFR is an innovative basalt-fibre wall tie that features a plain end for resin anchoring into an existing structure and a moulded safety end for building into a new bed joint.
Nexus, the next generation of brick-faced support systems developed through a collaboration between Ibstock Kevington and Ancon, is the first of its kind to achieve British Board of Agrément (BBA) certification for both soffits and lintels.