Ancon has created a set of downloadable and editable PDF design sheets and enquiry forms to help capture all the necessary project information we require to process your request as quickly as possible.
|IMPORTANT: Google Chrome Users|
Please save these forms to your desktop (right click and select Save As) and open using your PDF reader/editor. Google Chrome’s built-in PDF viewer does not support the PDF features in these files, such as saving editable fields or allowing the online submission of forms. Please contact Ancon for more information.
- Balcony Connectors
- Isolan Balcony Connector Design Sheet (PDF - 106 KB)
- Masonry Support
- Masonry Support Design Sheet (PDF - 96.6 KB)
- Non-Drill Fixings
- Hammer-on Fixings Design Sheet (PDF - 3.39 MB)
- Internal Column Tie Design Sheet (PDF - 68.8 KB)
- Punching Shear Reinforcement
- Shearfix Design Sheet to Eurocode 2 (PDF - 136 KB)
- Reinforcement Continuity Systems
- KSN Anchor Design Sheet (PDF - 62.6 KB)
- Roof Nails
- Staifix-Thor Helical Warm Roof Batten Fixings Design Sheet (PDF - 68.7 KB)
- Shear Load Connectors
- Shear Load Connector Design Sheet (PDF - 76.8 KB)
- Sliding Anchors
- Sliding Anchor Design Sheet (PDF - 43.6 KB)
- Tension Systems
- Tension System (Tie Bars) Specification Summary (PDF - 101 KB)
- Anchor Disc Cross Brace Design Sheet (PDF - 64 KB)
- Anchor Disc Cross Brace with Three Bars Design Sheet (PDF - 510 KB)
- Cross Coupler Cross Brace Design Sheet (PDF - 69.2 KB)
- Wall Ties & Restraint Fixings
- SPA Frame Cramp Design Sheet (PDF - 141 KB)
- Windposts & Parapet Posts
- Parapet Post Design Sheet (PDF - 117 KB)
- Windpost Design Sheet (PDF - 243 KB)
When forming a cross brace using tie bars, the new Ancon Cross Coupler offers a streamlined alternative to an anchor disc.
We are proud to be a main sponsor of the annual Brick Awards which recognise excellence in the application of brick. The event will be held on Thursday 9th November 2017 at The Hilton, Park Lane, London.